Re: Unexpected TOC output; what gives?

Very nice solution, Rick. I have a template I've
been using for years that autonumbers everything
by chapter position in the book file, headers,
footers, references, the lot -- *except* the prefixes
in the TOC, etc.

This solution looks like the last piece in the puzzle.
Thanks for passing it along.

Tom Neuburger

Rick wrote:

>Hi Hedley,
>
>You cannot use the <$paranumonly[ChapterTitle]> building block on a
>reference page like you can in a cross-reference format or Running H/F
>variable definition. ...

Mastering Framemaker
Foundation: Building Sentence Skills
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/Author%3DThomas%20Neuburger/>