RE: What are the top ten features Word users hate about FM? [ENTERTAI NMENT]

A few more:

Why can't I do drag 'n drop editing?
What the heck in an anchored frame for anyway?
What's the difference between an anchored frame, a graphic frame and a text
frame?
Where's the "callout button"?

 message must
consist of only (no signature) --
     subscribe framers your@preferred.email.address
     help
     end

Ericsson Australia Pty Ltd
Tel. +61 3 9301 6214   Cell. +61 412 461 558   Fax. +61 3 9301 6199
Email. hedley.finger@ericsson.com.au

Hand Holding Projects Pty Ltd
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229   Cell. +61 412 461 558   Fax. +61 3 9809 1326
Email. hfinger@handholding.com.au