Re: Graphics placement problem

>Creating a paragraph style in a very small font with 0 space above & below
>did the trick.

When I design templates I prefer to use this as a standard means of handling
graphics, and sometimes tables, too. (Frame is inconsistent about the
possible settings for each, despite room for similarities.)

Example of tags that flow one into the next as you type:
ft-FigureTitle	H:Figure_<n>.< >< > < >-<n+>< >: Text of Fig Title
	(keep w/Next, space below para to match graphics standards)
fa-FigureAnchor	2 pt font with -4 pt line space, red text (searchable, print
views)
	(keep w/Next & Previous, 0 space above and below)
fb-FigureBody
	(keep w/Previous, space above para to match graphics standards)
bo-Body
	(standard body tag)

Voila! When I insert a figure (or plan to), I apply only the first tag, then
type away. Then or later, I can move to (search to!) the anchor tag and
import or create the appropriate figure.

Deborah Snavely