Re: What about purchasing FM software on ebay?

I am not going to comment on whether the licensing conveys as I am too
lazy to read one of ours licenses.

However, the real problem is that unless the package (or media) is still
in its original factory-sealed condition, the buyer has no assurance
that the seller is not still using  a copy of the software.  And that
would not be legal.

There are many people who "brag" about buying and installing software
and then selling the package, media, and documentation while continuing
to use the software.

Jay

--
Jay Smith