Mastering FrameMaker 5 available

Hi all,

I just wanted to let people know that copies of
Mastering FrameMaker 5 are being reprinted by a
print-on-demand service and will be ready to go
shortly.

The order has already been placed, including a
first run to accommodate people who've requested
immediate copies.

I've sent mail with more information to those who've
contacted me, but as usual, some of these people have
moved to better jobs and greener paychecks. :) So if
you'd like more information, let me know.

Thanks,

Tom Neuburger

Mastering Framemaker
Foundation: Building Sentence Skills