Re: Can Anchored Frame Have Borders

Interesting piece I learned this summer
(What's that about old dogs and new tricks???)

If you select an imported graphic, you can use the tools palette to put a border/outline/frame on it.
1. Open the tools palette.
2. Select the color you want for the outline.
3. Select the imported graphic.
4. Select the "outline" option on the palette, and set it to solid.
5. Select the line width and set it to 1pt. (or what you will)

Voila!
Note... I've noticed that sometimes you have to re-click on the outline or the line width to get it to "stick", but that's not a big thing.

I would imagine that it would be easy to framescript this process.

Grant