Adobe shutdown 12/20 - 12/31

Adobe is mostly closed this and next week. I believe minimal technical support is available, but none of the usual Adobe types (Dov Isaacs, Mark Hilton, John Dupre, myself) are around. We'll start showing up again on Monday, 1/3.

I hope everyone has a good end-of-year, and a great new one. See you in 2000.

...Lee

: Lee Richardson      : mailto:lhr@adobe.com : +1 408.536.6412     :
: Dev Mgr, FrameMaker : Adobe Systems, Inc   : +1 408.537.5113 fax :