RE: BradFramers Down Again?

Another good news/bad news situation: good news being that maybe
I'll be able to read some more of the messages that went out in
the last big hiccup, bad news being that there's going to be
another big hiccup. What I'd like to do is subscribe to the list
so I can post, but *not* get the emails and read them off the web
instead. Anybody know if there's a "subscribe me but don't send me
mail" option for Lyris?

--Ananda Stevens
ananda@sdsi.com