Re: Chapter number won't update

John

Probably the flows in the subsequent files are disconnected.
Open the chapter before the one with the numbering problem, go to the
last page, select the frame and click Graphics > Object Properties. In
the dialog window, check the Autoconnect box of Flow.

Newton Furia

fci comunicação
Tel.: (11) 575-1982
furia@sol.com.br