Re: Adobe user to user forums

The Adobe User-to-User forums are actually hosted and managed
by a company call WellEngaged which at this time appears to be
highly disengaged and disconnected. Adobe management is painfully
aware of the problems and is actively working to get WellEngaged
to fix their problems or barring that, to move the forums to
a vendor with software and facilities that are more appropriate.

         - Dov