Re: Bradframers Revisited

Dan Emory wrote:

> At 03:52 PM 11/14/99 +1100, Marcus Carr wrote:
> >
> >When my mail piles up I need to cull it brutally, usually only skimming
> >messages related to the eight or so groups that I subscribe to. Your
> >obsessive persistence with topics such as this have elevated the journal
> >version of this list to number 1 for the bullet.
> Get real both of you.

In what way do you feel that I'm not real? (Whatever that might mean...)

The point is that I (and apparently others) are less interested in this issue
than you appear to be, so we regard your statistics as being irrelevant without
ever even considering the issue of veracity. As far as I'm concerned, statistics
about the stability of some other list is a waste of bandwidth. No amount of
thumb-wrestling will convince me otherwise.

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au