Dov comes through again: Frame graphics export options

So now I know: there's a plug-in for Exchange for those of
us who got an early copy of Exchange that didn't export EPS.
It's at
<http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/acewin.htm>

He even sent it to me. I installed it and it works fine.
(Although I did get a warning about how some color spaces
might not work with some applications.)

My Acrobat 4 is even now on order, so this may soon be
history.

Thank you Dov.

--
Rhea Tolman
Manager, InterBase Technical Publications Group