Re: Mousing Hurts! (Was: Paragraph Tag shortcuts?)

Amen.  I've learned to use a trackball, with arm and wrist fully
supported, to evade the "white hot knife"...but how long until my
overused index finger screams for relief?

Jay Smith wrote:
. . .I get *really* annoyed on
> the subject of user interfaces and tend to start frothing at the mouth.
. . . I am annoyed that the folks
> who design the "user interfaces" of programs like Frame are not chained
> to a Frame workstation seat for 30 8-hour days.  They should be FORCED
> to use a mouse (or type escape t m d) to move down one table cell FIVE
> HUNDRED TIMES.  ARGH!

CRONE CONSULTING - Technical Writing / Editing / Design / QA
Carolyn Stallard - cstallard@contractor.net / Phone: 831-475-0466