Subject: Frame graphics tools - bug?
From: <shelly@acceleratednetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:38:07 -0700

I have to make a graphic drawn with Frame tools much smaller. All goes well
until I shrink and move a rectangular shape. Then a thick black bar appears
that I can't delete because I can't select it - neither click, control
click, nor selecting a box around it works. Prior to resizing the box, I
deleted some text which was placed with the text tool rather than with a
text box (I know, shame on me). The black bar appears around where the text
was, it seems. I thought about drwing a white box on top of it, but it's in
the middle of an area where I'll be putting a lot of other stuff, and I'd
probably end wrestling with it.

I prefer to stick with a frame-tools graphic rather than taking a screenshot
and shrinking it.

TIA

Shelly Schneider
Accelerated Networks, Inc.