??? Need help with Postscript code in frame

Hi,

We're on Win95 FM556.

I am attempting to use a frame on a page to contain postscript code to
cause the laser printer to draw paper from different paper trays.

I immediately hit a snag that *may* have to do with FM's implementation
of postscript creation (it is pretty non-standard) or it could be that I
am trying to go to a Lexmark Optra S 2455 which is "postscript", but
Adobe and Lexmark disagree about whether or not (Dov: I know what you
say, but for whatever reason, people at Lexmark say differently) the
Lexmark's postscript is licensed or not.

Anyway, I am *told* that in clean postscript, the following *should*
cause a page to draw from paper tray #2:

   statusdict begin 2 setpapertray end

It does not work (from within a postscript code frame in a FM doc).  The
first page prints (from tray 1 instead of 2), then a "rangecheck" error
and then nothing from the rest of the document.

Jay

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: Jay@JaySmith.com