InFrame: Repost: Request for Submissions

Dear Framers,

This is a reminder post. And some good readers reminded me I should have the URL near my signature. (Oh well, the things we forget!)

=====

Some of you have asked questions about how to post contributions or submissions to InFrame. It's simple: Please forward your submission directly to me at:

     pkschulte@inframe-mag.com

(You'll note this is different from the address I use to post to Framers.)

As you have seen, we are open to a broad variety of topics. If you have something you'd like to contribute, please do so. Even it you're not sure if the topic would interest your fellow Framers, please consider writing it up. If you'd prefer, you can email me your proposal and we can discuss whether it fits.

In order to facilitate planning our volunteer time for the next several issues, could those of you interested in this request who have not yet contacted me do so yet this month? The (work)week starting Monday October 25th would be a good one to hear from those of you contemplating a submission. Of course, we are open to submissions at any time.

As time permits, I will be back in touch with the kind, good-hearted souls who have already sent materials and ideas. I or my colleagues will also be back in touch with all of you who have proffered suggestions for the website. Again, thank you for your support in this manner.

A brief note about submission requirements: We prefer FrameMaker 5.5.6 and below and all graphics as either tif or bmp. We will handle the conversions necessary for our site. If necessary for the article's look and feel, we can handle Acrobat 4 and below.

Paul K. Schulte
InFrame Production Manager
Visit us at:
      http://www.inframe-mag.com/