From: Ron Hathcock [mailto:ronh@citrix.com]
Sent: October 05, 1999 11:59 AM
To: 'Frame Users'; 'Free Framers'
Subject: How many licenses do I have?

My current employer bought my former employer. We don't know how many
FrameMaker licenses the two companies have between them, and the purchase
information from my former company isn't where we thought it was. Is there
any way to find that information within FrameMaker itself?

Ron Hathcock

Citrix Systems, Inc.
Draper, UT

    1999 FrameUsers Conference: http://www.FrameUsers.com/conference/
     Dr. John Warnock Keynote on Adobe and the Future of FrameMaker
    Don't miss a special 2-day conference course with Shlomo Perets