FDK Help Convert IntT to StringT

Hi Framers,

I need some FDK help. I am trying to convert an IntT variable to a StringT
variable. The only way I can see to do it is with the F_StrCatIntN function.
This works, but I have to create a dummy " " string, so I end up with a
space in front of the new string. Is there a better way to convert an IntT
to a StringT? Thanks in advance.

s = F_StrCopyString(" ");
s = F_Realloc(s, (IntT)vAbsolutePage+F_StrLen(s), NO_DSE);
F_StrCatIntN(s, (IntT)vAbsolutePage, (IntT)3);

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267
frameexpert@mindspring.com