Re: Anchored frames inside a paragraph

Hello Alberto,

(Editorial: Has anybody ever noticed how few people post to the Framers groups
on the weekends.  Here I am at my desk 24/7/364 -- is there nobody else out
there with no life, except Alberto and I?  Actually, I am having a ton of
fun.)

Alberto:  I have just created what I believe you wish to have.  (I am using FM
556 on Win95.)

1) Click at the beginning of the line where you wish this frame to appear.

2) Click (menus): Special, Anchored Frames...  select RUN INTO PARAGRAPH;
While in this dialog, select LEFT if you want it on the left side (careful,
the binding edge options are probably not what you want); set the size & gap
(gap is usually okay at default of 6 pt), etc.

3) Select the resulting frame and do: File, Import, File.... and import your
image.

It worked for me -- at least if I understand correctly what you wish to
accomplish.

Hey, if it is 8pm Sunday night here, it is !&*% in the morning where you are.
Get some sleep.

Jay

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991