Making Popups

Wondering how most of you implement Pop-Ups from your Frame Files. I'd like to turn my glossary items into Pop-Ups and also my sidewords (which are defininitions) - Trying to figure out how to do the link in frame and coming up with mush again. Cross reference won't do as I don't want any text displaying. So far all I have is a character format (keyword) which highlights the word in Red. Then the definition is either in the Glossary file and/or in a sidehead paragraph. Somehow figure I should be using markers but just can't quite get it! In case it matters, this is for HTML help - although it would also be nice to have the defintions display in the PDF version.

Beginning to think Mush is par for the course especially on Thursdays!

Karen Koldyk
SQA Tech. Writer
Fleming Companies Inc.