Thanks to everyone who's already responded.
The consensus is that the two products will work
find together on the same machine.

 -Steve Murphy
I'm acquiring FM+SGML to run on my Windows 98 machine. I already have
 =20
"normal" FrameMaker. Are there any problems with having them both  =20
installed on the same machine, or any special precautions I should take?

I know that FM+SGML does everything FM does, but I want to have them both
=20=
=20
in order to develop training materials, test stuff, etc.