Indexing tool on Solaris

We are currently looking to evaluating indexing tools that work with
FrameMaker on Solaris.

We have IXgen in house, but are looking for other tools to evaluate also
before we make a decision. Does anyone out there know of any other indexing
tools available? (I recall seeing mention of one, but can't find the old
mail and don't remember if it ran on Solaris.)

Thanks in advance!
Ezra