Missing Save As HTML option?

We just upgraded to FM 5.5.6 and I noticed that HTML does
not appear as an option in the File>Save As dialog box. Has
it been moved elsewhere and I just haven't found it yet?
Also, I want to start playing with FM's XML exporting
capability to see if it is worth spending time on it. But I
haven't found it either (I understood XML export was
supposed to be in this version.). Any information on that
would be helpful as well.

We are running FM 5.5.6 on Suns using Solaris 2.6.

Thanks,

Doug