Re: Circles with lines of varying width

The Set Line Width dialog does not indicate the width of the clicked-on
graphic object. To get the line width of an object, you must click on the
object, and then choose Graphics > Object Properties.
At 03:56 PM 8/24/99 -0700, Wollenberger, David wrote:

>Yesterday, I was asked to add some ovals to some screen captures, circling
>items of interest on the screen.  Today I was asked to add some more.  The
>ovals that I am adding today are of a different line width than the ones I
>added yesterday.
>
>I have not changed any default settings, and I have been using the defaults
>all along.  Also, when I select one of the ovals that I made today and click
>on the Set Line Width button, and then select one of the ovals that I made
>yesterday and select Set Line Width, it shows that I have the same line
>width in both cases, even though I can see that the ones made yesterday have
>a much thicker line width.
>

>Anyone have any ideas why, or how to make FrameMaker use a consistent line
>width.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646