Re: Notes (was 'More FM Enhancement requests')

Me, too! Me, too! Me, too!  I want to be able to have both (a) explanatory
footnotes with asterisk, sword, club, etc. and ( b) numbered notes at
either the end of a chapter or in a generated list at the end of the book.
And correctly split across columns and pages if necessary (is that right,
Graeme?).

At 07:32 AM 4/9/1999 -0600, Michael Heine wrote:
>Endnotes.

I can't resist. Yes, yes ,yes -- automatic endnotes that can be converted
to and from automatic, correctly functioning, footnotes.

LTM