Re: Breaking the graphics link and Book Manager question

Thanks to everyone with the answers. The tool Sarah O'Keefe recommended did
the trick painlessly and quickly. Sweet little tool. Toolbox. At the end of
this project, I will be registering it. Saved me hours of time.

Now I have a IBM Book Manager question. The docs for the product are slanted
to Word and WP so I can't find my answer there. I understand that I have to
run MIF files through but how do I manage a multi-chapter frame book? Do I
run individual files through or do I make all the chapters one big MIF file
and run that through? Any other insights are helpful here as well.

Please contact me off line. I have to do this this weekend and don't
understand this thing. The docs are generally useless.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!