RE: Postscript/Docutech Printing Problems

You wrote:
>	1) I have a diagram that I created in Visio and saved as a .WMF;it
>looks okay except for text with bullets (text created in Visio, not  FM).
>The bullets show up as a lower case "y". The font is TrueType Arial.

That is the problem: your bullet (in visio diagram) is probably a Symbol
font, which printed with arial becomes the 'y'.
Solution: Either your printer should have the proper font installed (is not
likely because the bullet symbol is a true type), or you should have
included it in the PostScipt file, or you should change the WMF (or visio
drawing) to use an arial bullet (ALT+0149 in windows).

>	2)The right-hand page printed fine but the left-hand page printed
>too high on the page, cutting off the header and part of the table.

Probably the page setup for the printer and the page setup for your document
are not the same. It might make a difference if you rotate your page to the
left or to the right.

Wim Hooghwinkel
DTP
tel: +31 (0) 23 - 548 48 91