Re: Unwanted Cross-Ref Formats

Hi,

I suspect that the lack of response is because there's not an automated way
to do this through the GUI. If you're talking about a significant number of
files, I would recommend saving them to MIF and stripping out the unwanted
cross-reference formats there.

This should be scriptable using perl or something similar.

Regards,

Sarah O'Keefe