Re: ghost fonts in table tags

I replied to Rhea:

Rhea,

I don't know about good, but here's an idea about the tables; a good point
that I hadn't considered.

*	Create a document file from the clean template.
*	For every table tag you want to keep, insert a table into the file.
*	Once those tables are in place, delete ALL the table tags.
*	Put cursor in first table, open the table designer dialog, and
create the tag anew (using, of course, the identical tag name used in your
templates).
*	Repeat for each table tag.
*	Delete the tables, save the file to a temporary name, and test IT as
your new template.
*	If it works, replace the old template doc (archive it somewhere for
safekeeping...).

That should get rid of the ghost tags in embedded in the new-table
properties for table tags, because when you create the table tags new (one
of the steps I use when building templates), they pick up only the
properties of the existing table (including number of columns and rows for
default format, so consider well while you're at it; here's a chance to
polish templates, a tempting but sometimes distracting opportunity).

Good luck!

Deborah Snavely