RE: 5.5.6 saving down???

Michelle,

AFAIK you don't have to "save down" in 5.5.6 - Frame 5.5 will open a 5.5
file (does with my machines between home & work, anyway).  If you are having
a problem, save your 5.5.6 doc as MIF & then open it with a text editor and
change the product number listed at the top -- this has worked for me when
opening a 5.5.3 doc with 5.01.

HTH,

Dina Davidson
Technical Publications Coordinator/Technical Communicator
Xantrex Technology Inc.