Indenting Lists in Frame+SGML

Greetings!

I am trying to find the best approach to creating lists within an EDD. My
DTD/EDD allows for nested lists. Each list can have a varierty of number
formats (e.g. roman, alpha, bullet etc.) defined in a Type attribute.

What I want to do is use a paragraph style for each list type rather than
use formatting rules only. However, depending on the nested level fo the
list, I want to make an override to the indentation.

Can I achieve this by having effectivly one rule to specify the parastyle to
use and another rule which indents depending on the nested level? Also, what
are the implications of this when outputting to HTML?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Mark Poston

<<application/ms-tnef>>