FrameMaker 5.5.6 and Acrobat

I recently upgraded my Adobe Illustrator to version 8.0 (Wintel) and
noticed that when you save a file as PDF, Illustrator displays a dialog box
with a Compatibility drop-down showing Acrobat 3.0 and Acrobat 4.0.

This causes a question regarding the FrameMaker 5.5.6 upgrade. Should Adobe
release Acrobat 4.0 (which seems by the above example to be in the near
future), what's the policy for us Frame users to step up to the latest
Acrobat? Anyone care to venture an opinion?

Dennis
Dennis Hays Information Design
mailto:dlhays@earthlink.net
Telephone: 518/862-3465