RE: How Good Is Webworks Publisher?

Hedley,

In a word, Yes.

I've only used it seriously for HTML so far, but certainly the WinHelp
conversion looks promising.

It is like Frame -- you have to spend a lot of time setting up your
templates, but you can then let 'er loose (for HTML, anyway).

We are about to use it for converting single-source 5.5.3 docs to HTML and
WinHelp, and so far WWP seems to handle our highly conditionalised text very
well.

Caveats:

The Help interface is a bit clunky, and the product is not cheap in the land
of Oz.

John Pitt, Technical Writer
Wilcom Pty Ltd
(02) 9578 5176