RE: Graphic Formats

We've been using Compressed TIF, imported by reference
for about two years now with
FM (5.1, 5.1.2, 5.5, & 5.5.2) with no problems.
We PDF all of our documents for electronic distribution.
(Some of our Word users use OS Print Screen function, (BMP)).

Our Graphics are Screen Captures of our Software forms
using Photo Impact's Screen Capture utility and saved directly as
compressed TIF.

Win 95a OS with only 32mb RAM.

P.S.>  When I first looked at all the possible file formats,
I recall that Compressed TIF gave the best combination of
quality  and smallest file size.
However, I was not familiar with nor consider EPS.