Re: Graphic Formats

Tom,

I understand what you're saying, however, the files I'm referrring to were
scanned at 72dpi and then brought up into an application that supports WMF
(as well as other formats) and saved as a WMF.

If the original file was not "created" as a vector graphic, but just saved
(or, if you will, converted from a raster to WMF), then no matter what you
do to it, it remains "low" resolution. You cannot make a vector graphic
just by saving it as a WMF/EPS. Hence tracing programs, such as Adobe
Streamline, or bringing in a raster graphic to Adobe Illustrator and then
manually tracing the original to "create" a new file as a vector image.

Dennis

Thomas Regner <tom_regner@net.com> on 11/02/98 01:26:28 PM