Re: Upgrades

Rick Miller wrote:

> Hi framers,
>         We are currently using 5.1.2 on NT and are contemplating
> upgrading to the latest release of Frame.  Is it worth it?  Should we
> wait for the next release?  What is the approximate cost?
>
> Thanx
> Rick Miller, Systems Admin
> BBMR

 Hello Rick !

1] If you purchase FrameMaker 5.5.3 upgrade [ suggested retail price $225.00]
for Windows before 11/6/98 you will receive
5.5.6 for free. [$25.00 value].

2] Free inclusion of Acrobat 3.01 [$295.00 value]
which you will be able to upgrade when the next rev of Acrobat  is released.

3] Why wait ?

We are offering the FrameMaker upgrade to 5.5 for Windows @ $199.00 + 90 days
of FrameMaker support free !
Same offer for Macintosh users.