Using Tables for Figures

     I have a table format which I use to display multipage figures.  This
     is a 1-column table with a title below which contains paragraph tag
     Figure Caption, which has the word "Figure" followed by the figure
     number as an autonumber stream (f:Figure <n+>\t).  I also use the
     table sheet variable to have words "Page 1 of 2" (or whatever
     appropriate page number) appear after the text for the title of the
     figure.

     I sometime use this table to contain graphics.  I place an anchored
     frame in each cell of the table (for a 2-page table, it would have two
     cells).  I place the graphic directly inside the anchored frame.

     Here is my problem: If I set the Orphan Rows for this table in Table
     Designer to 1, the title becomes invisible on the first page of the
     table.  I can click in it and see my flashing cursor, but I cannot see
     any text (and I pressed Ctrl-L to check, I even printed out the page,
     the text is truly invisible).  If I set the Orphan Rows to 2, I get a
     blank page for the paragraph tag that contains the table anchor, and
     the table begins on the next page with the title being visible.

     Neither one of these solutions is acceptable, if anyone has any
     workaround for this apparent bug, or if someone could explain what I
     might be doing wrong, I would appreciate it.

     Much thanks,

     David