Re: Somewhat related font viewing question

Mark & Debbi,

I agree that FontLab may be the "best for TrueType".  However, I think
it is also "best for PostScript".  Maybe you have not used their most
recent version?

Yuri Yarmola of FontLab is an incredible whirlwind of productivity and
quality.  I was the lucky discover of a couple small problems with the
program and within a couple days, I had a newly compiled version with
the fixes.  The company's responsiveness and desire to create quality
software is world class.

Disclaimer: I am "only a customer" of FontLab.  I use their product.
I don't sell or consult regarding any software.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991