RE: The State of the Framers List

It looks like I have been subscribed but I am not sure to which.
old_framers (proud to be one) or framers.  Let me know so I can set up a
shortcut.  Otherwise, I will subscribe to the right one just let me know.

Next question, what is going on with the conference?  I was planning to
attend (not for Brad's sake but for my own).  I am really looking forward to
meeting people that I have e-mailed for years and the lectures.

We are also having a booth (Revision Master)

I also plan to remain on the other list as I help a lot of newbies and feel
they deserve our help.

So I guess I am part of the revolt but can't break away completely.

Debbi