Re: Apply Default Attribute Values

Hi Rick --

Attribute-based formatting rules in the EDD will respect the "default"
values. If that is why your client wants the default values set, perhaps
there is no problem...?

Steve Homer       steve (at) homertechpubs.com
Technical Documentation Services     Santa Cruz, CA  USA
http://www.homertechpubs.com