Re: Multiple Cross-Ref markers on a paragraph?

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:38:01 -0500, "Richard Syrcle"
<rsyrcle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Somehow I've managed to get two Cross-Ref markers
>assigned to a single paragraph. (This is the case
>with several different paragraphs in my book.) It's
>causing broken links when I export to WinHelp with
>Mif2Go.

Interesting.  We'll make sure we handle that properly;
we do for HTML, and I thought we did for RTF too.  We'll
check that out; thanks for the observation.  It should
be harmless...

>I know how to fix it, but can anyone tell me why it
>happened and how I can prevent it?

I've never seen it happen when you create the markers
using Frame's cross-reference to "paragraphs" so that
Frame generates the markers.  If you edit the markers
yourself manually, Frame might not recognize them, and
thus create a new one.  But that's just a guess... ;-)

  <jeremy@xxxxxxxxx>  http://www.omsys.com/