Re: FrameMaker Printing to PostScript file problem

See below.

At 7:10 AM -0800 12/3/05, Michael Cenedella wrote:
>Bill,
>
>We need more information to begin problem solving.

OS? - Mac OS X with FrameMaker running in Classic
Version of FrameMaker? - 7.0
Printer Driver? - AdobePS
PPD? - Distiller
Settings? - Not sure what settings you are indicating.
Size and nature of file: Book or single file? - single file, 241 pages, about 7.2 MB in size.
Referenced graphics?  - No referenced graphics
Other files included? - Not that I know of

What methods are used to bring graphics and other files into
Frame document? - imported by copy

What specific file types are brought in? - not sure, this is an old document I dug out as an sample to show someone, and it has a LOT of images, but none are imported by reference. I expect that most of them are TIFFs.
Does this happen to all Frame files, some but not others, or only one file? - okay, this was a clue. I thought it was only this file because I had distilled others earlier on and no difficulty. But it seems now that it's any file. I restarted Classic and FrameMaker and now it prints to a PostScript file just fine.

Thanks for the nudge.