RE: Including EPS files in a Framemaker document using MIF

Hi all,

Thanks very much for all the responses. In the end I
found that using the following code actually worked
for me:

<Aframe
 <BRect 0 0 5" 3.5">
 <ImportObject
  <ImportObFile
/home/jim/myDirectory/data_node_93310.eps>

I think that the use of ImportObFile is deprecated and
the way I specified the file path is completely
different from the way the manual suggests - but it
works. As Peter suggested I tried to create the file
in FM and save to MIF but the resulting MIF object
structure didn't work for me. I must have been
overlooking something simple. Anyway, I have what I
need now.

Thanks again, James