Going to the Chautauqua

Hello framers,
At last I'm able to come to one of the FM conferences, the
FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua next week in Raleigh, NC, USA.
If anyone else is coming, it will be nice to meet you!
I'm arriving very late this Saturday night, and I'll leave
on Thursday afternoon.

I'm especially looking forward to the Adobe presentation
on FM's future, whatever that means :-)
In case anyone is interested in gathering some thoughts
before and after that presentation, let me know.