Re: Strange Frame Clipboard Bug

Dauphin, William M. wrote:
Perhaps I'm being a bit dense, but I find myself wondering why anyone would
want to paste text from a text line (A tool) into the Find/Change dialog,
since A-tool text isn't searchable anyway. Are we counting angels on the
head of this pin?

-Bill

The text line is the just the source of the characters to be searched for.

It makes perfect sense to me that I might want to look for occurrences of that same text in other parts of the document, or in other documents, for that matter.

(On my FM 7.0p579 WinXP, paste or ctrl-v does not populate dialog boxes when the copied source is a text line created with the A-tool.)

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers at phoenix-geophysics dot com

Q: Did you hear the one about the statistician?
A: Probably...

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5