Re: Strange Frame Clipboard Bug

Bill,

I suppose this is valid question, but it is something that my client wants
to do. They want to see if the text line text is used elsewhere in the
document. Whether it is a reasonable thing to do or not, does not change the
fact that there is a bug. I consider it a bug for these reasons:

* You can copy and paste text from paragraph text into dialog boxes.
* You can copy and paste text from text lines with Mac FrameMaker.
* You can copy and paste text from text lines into text lines and paragraph
text.

I agree that this is a minor issue; it took me 15 years to discover it :-).
But I thought it was worth sharing it with others.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585 659-8267
rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx