ANN: Post-Conference workshop on Structured FrameMaker added to the FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua

Hello Framers:

For the FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua (conference), in addition to Adobe's
speakers -- Karl Matthews, Michael Hu, Puny Sen, and Kevin Susco -- we have
two "Featured Speakers".  These Featured Speakers are Bernard Aschwanden and
Lynne A. Price... two well-known experts with FrameMaker, FrameMaker+SGML,
and Structured FrameMaker.

One of our Featured Speakers, Lynne A. Price, is going to offer workshops
following the conference.  These workshops are open to all -- you do not
have to attend the conference to take advantage of Lynne's Raleigh
workshops, which will be held November 10th and 11th.

More information on this workshop, and the FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua, is
online:  http://www.travelthepath.com/chat/workshops4.html to start at the
workshop information.

Thank you,

Kay