PDF hotlinks not working (FM7)

Hello all,

I am hoping someone can help with a FrameMaker 7.0 issue I am having. None
of the hotlinks in my Frame document are active when I generate a PDF file.
I never saw this problem with FM 5.5, which I used for years to do the same
thing. To generate PDFs, I am using the "safe" method most people suggest
(creating a postscript file, then distilling it to PDF). I've checked every
setting I can think of in both Frame and Acrobat, but no joy. I am using FM7
on a Macintosh platform, Classic mode. My Acrobat Distiller is version 5.0.

Any ideas would be appreciated.   --Kevin

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only
for use of the designated recipient(s) named above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this message in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
copying, or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the originator
immediately and remove it from your system.