Destinations in PDF from Framemaker

I'm working through a problem. I think I'm close but could use some
assistance.

I create a PDF document with Acrobat Distiller 6. The source of the
document is Framemaker 6. This document provides reference information
for more than 1,000 fields in a database.

I would like to be able to link from an HTML page or a web-based
application to a specific field in the document. I don't want to link to
page numbers as the document often changes. Linking through Acrobat
wouldn't be doable because we create a new PDF each time we make a
change to the document.

I believe I should be using named destinations in the PDF file. The
linking looks straightforward. The URLs would be:
../filename.pdf#destination
where "destination" is the destination name in the PDF file.

My problem is I don't know how to add named destination through
Framemaker. Perhaps I'm close. Each field in the reference document has
a custom marker attached to it for indexing purposes. The custom marker
name is FieldName. The marker text for each FieldName marker is the
field name. For example, ABC, DEF, GHI, and so on.

How do I convert these custom markers to destinations when I create my
PDF? I hope I don't need to add a new set of hypertext markers for each
field.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Leo Paoletti