framemaker position sought

Some of you may remember me from my numerous posts from my job with
Medtronic (via craig.ede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <- now no longer valid). I've been
off this list for about two years while pursuing other interests. Not having
been on-list for some time, I apologize in advance if this query is an
inappropriate use of the list.

I'm interested in FrameMaker opportunities. My experience covers 15 years
using FrameMaker on Unix, PC and Mac platforms. (The Mac was my initial
introduction to the product with Unix-Solaris and PC use most recently).
Beyond extensive FrameMaker experience I have a lot of experience automating
FrameMaker processes using fmbatch and Unix shell scripts.

Much of my experience was working for Medtronic, Inc. where I was involved
in producing highly controlled documentation related to product design for
submission to the F.D.A.

I'm currently in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota but am looking to
relocate. I'd appreciate any leads on possible positions that would utilize
my FrameMaker skills. Please contact me if you are aware of such a position,
and I will be happy to forward my curriculum vitae (or résumé, assuming the
accents over the "e"s survive this email process).

Best,

Craig Ede
craigede@xxxxxxxxxxx
(Los Jugadores Bazutadores)

P.S. Apologies if this is a redundant post. I tried to post this last night, but haven't seen it appear on the list, so I'm trying once again (with plain-text selected in my email send options this time).